Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Greetings from Malaysia

Banquet of flower in my living room. That my painting. I like decorate my house.























Hello everyone! Hi Stewy! I am Deen from Kelantan, Malaysia. I live in Pasir Mas which is 24 km from the capital of Kelantan, Kota Bharu. I am postgraduate student at University Malaysia Kelantan. I live in rural area and its make calm and I really like countryside. I am the owner of Desa Homestay which is the only homestay in my village. I like to invite friends, tourists and backpacker to visit my hometown and enjoy to stay with Malay family for a couple days. I like to invite tourist and backpakcer to visit my village and Kelantan. I am sure they do not missed the traditional old Malay village. That me in red with my classmates when I was studied at Universiti Sains Malaysia.





















Eagle Square is located in Langkawi , one of the beautiful Island in Malaysia and South East Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment